We’ve collected here various resources to assist our members in running their clubs, and obtaining technical information.
- Technical information
- Judging and evaluating
- Test day – important information for Test chairs
- Parents Code of Conduct - from Skate Canada; an important document for all parents of skaters
- Application for Sanction
- Skate Canada registration – a guide to using the Skate Canada on-line registration system
- Club check list – a useful calendar of annual activities and deadlines for a club
- Synchro Team Managers Handbook
Much more useful information, including the Skate Canada rule book can be found at the Skate Canada members only web site. Log on with your Skate Canada number, with your last name as password.