Member of Silver Jets, St. John¹s, Prince of Wales.
Began to skate at the age of 10
1976-1996 Gold test evaluator Novice competitive judge
Mid teens with 6 other skaters formed a Young Judges Club they met 1-2 times weekly with a qualified CFSA judge, a professional coach, or a club executive member, learning all they could about the many aspects of skating and then deciding this is what they wanted wrote the judges exam and became CFSA judges.
- 1977 At the age of 18 and still coaching in the NST program she was approached by Elizabeth Swan and asked if she would like to be the provincial NST Director. Agreed and thus became the youngest NST chairman in all of Canada. Held this position for 5 years.
- 1979-81 Secretary
- 1993-96 Secretary
- 1981 Section volunteer of the year
- 1981-82 Canada Winter Games Tech Rep (Labrador City)
- 1982-85 Original chair for skater development
- 1982-84 1st vice-chairman of section
- 1990 Developed skater monitoring system while a member of skater development committee
- 1993 Section Judges award
- 1995 25 year pin
- 1996 Sections Award
Also a member of the Bursary, Judges, Atlantic Divisional Championships Committee, actively involved in conducting NST clinics as well as training clinics for clinic instructors and senior coaches
Compiled by Marion Jeans